Registry Recruiting Centres
There are currently 10 approved recruiting sites for the UK Registry:
- Bath - Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases
- Cambridge - Addenbrooke's Hospital
- Devon - Derriford Hospital, Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital
- Liverpool - The Walton Centre
- London/Middlesex - University College London Hospital (UCLH), Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital Stanmore
- Northern Ireland - Craigavon Area Hospital
- Oxford - Oxford University Hospitals Pain Rehabilitation Unit (OPTIMISE)
- Southampton - Solent NHS Trust
Approved staff from each site are responsible for recruiting their own patients to the Registry. Bath is a recruiting site in its own right, but as the administrative centre for the Registry, it also has oversight of all recruitment activity and patient contact.
How to become a recruiting centre with the Registry
We are always appreciative of centres who are willing to contribute and input new CRPS patient data to the Registry. We are able to consider applications from anywhere in the UK, but please be aware that our ethics only enables patients to be recruited from NHS sites. This means that we are unable to accept applications from a private practice perspective.
Please note: the Registry is a pre-HRA study, so you will need to apply for local Ethics approval in order to be able to contribute data. If you need further advice regarding this, your local R&D department will be able to seek guidance from Central Ethics.
If you are interesting in becoming a recruiting site to the Registry, please contact the CRPS Network Administrator in the first instance - firstname.lastname@example.org